We look forward to seeing you at our KiDs events. As a guest, it is our desire that you and your children have a wonderful first experience. Our staff and volunteers work hard to make your visit meaningful and safe. Here are a few things to expect:
- We recommend arriving a few minutes early before the service begins.
- When you arrive, please come to the KiDs Check-In Station.
- Friendly volunteers will help register your family. Each child will receive a nametag with a security code. Parents will receive a claim ticket with the same security code, which must be presented to the room volunteers when picking up your child.
- All of our volunteers receive a criminal background check
We provide a safe, nurturing environment for care, activity, and instruction in the following areas…
- Nursery: 6 weeks - 12 months
- 1-2 years
- 3, 4, 5 years
- K, 1, 2 grades
- 3, 4, 5 grades
Caring leaders introduce babies and toddlers to God’s love by praying for them and creating a safe, comfortable atmosphere. Two year olds experience Bible stories, videos, and age appropriate activities that help them learn more about God’s love.
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Children in K to 5th grade experience high-energy worship, a chronological study through the Bible, engaging age-appropriate activities, and intentional small groups. A fun environment is the setting for kids to build strong relationships with each other and their leaders as they learn about God. When your son or daughter transitions into middle school, we want them to know three very important things:
- God created me in His image.
- The Bible is God’s unified story of redemption through Jesus Christ.
- God wants me to share the good news of the Gospel with others.